Joshua Jackson Can’t Stop Raving About His “Queen” Jodie Turner-Smith
Jodie Turner-Smith’s Part in the Star Wars Saga Is Teased by Husband Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson revealed details about his wife’s future appearance in the Star Wars saga during the launch of his newest limited series, Fatal Attraction. Turner-Smith won’t be portraying a Jedi, but Jackson suggested that she is “in the wheelhouse” in an interview with ET’s Will Marfuggi.
Given that Jackson noted that Turner-Smith’s three-year-old daughter Janie is already a great fan of her mother, the position is likely to make Turner-Smith the “cool” parent in the home. In the end, he claimed, “I already know mom’s going to be cooler than me anyhow.” However, she will ask her father, “Daddy, why are you always playing the angry people and mommy is so cool?” after she watches her mother doing some really cool things on tape.
Jackson plays Dan Gallagher in the film Fatal Attraction, a man whose relationship with Alex Forrest (Lizzy Caplan) destroys his marriage to Beth (Amanda Peet) and his life. The topics of privilege, mental illnesses, family dynamics, and murder are all seen through a contemporary lens in the series.
Fatal Attraction is a dual temporal story that follows Dan as he seeks to reconcile with his family and establish his innocence after serving a 15-year sentence for the murder of Alex. Audiences can view Dan’s encounter with Alex in the past, which takes place in 2008, and how their following affair threatens the perfect world he has built with his wife.
Jackson said that discussions with Alex Cunningham, the show’s writer, inspired him to take on the part. It was mostly the discussions I had with Alex Cunningham about why she wanted to tell the Fatal Attraction story and what opportunities arose from having eight hours rather than two hours to tell the tale, he claimed.
The Paramount+ premiere of Fatal Attraction is on April 30.
Here are some frequently asked questions with answers on Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith:
- Are Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith married? Yes, Joshua and Jodie Turner-Smith are married. They tied the knot in a private ceremony in December 2019.
- When did Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith start dating? It is not known exactly when Joshua and Jodie Turner-Smith started dating, but they were first spotted together in November 2018.
- How did Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith meet? It is not known exactly how Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith met, but it is believed that they were introduced by mutual friends.
- What is Joshua Jackson known for? Joshua is an actor who is best known for his roles in the TV shows “Dawson’s Creek” and “Fringe,” as well as in films such as “Cruel Intentions” and “The Affair.”
- What is Jodie Turner-Smith known for? Jodie Turner-Smith is an actress who is best known for her roles in the TV series “Nightflyers” and “Jett,” as well as in the film “Queen & Slim.”
- Where is Joshua Jackson from? Joshua was born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Where is Jodie Turner-Smith from? Jodie Turner-Smith was born in Peterborough, England, and raised in Gaithersburg, Maryland, in the United States.
- What is the age difference between Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith? Joshua Jackson is 43 years old, while Jodie Turner-Smith is 35 years old, making an age difference of 8 years.
- Do Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith have any children? Yes, Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith have one child together. They welcomed a daughter named Janie in April 2020.